Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Firsts

In life, there are a lot of firsts. Take for example, my daughter.

Here she is, almost a month old, I captured one of her first smiles.

Precious, no?






Of course, there's the holidays....


First Halloween...



First electrocution... (just kidding, no babies were harmed in the taking of the photo)



First taste of dog food...


Ah, the memories. All behind me now. She's a big girl now...in fact...a big PRESCHOOL girl.


As of Thursday.




For her first day of school, I suggested that we take her new teachers some cookies to royally suck up welcome them back to school.

Cut-out sugar cookies using a tried and true recipe...




They were a hit. I even got a very nice thank you note. Okay, well...it was for Avery, but I did get some talent recognition.



So...first day of preschool...check.

Next it will be Kindergarten, then First grade...and then before I know it...


Nevermind. I don't even want to think about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment